The Journey to Lean Implementation for Efficiency Increase
04th September 2019 | 10:00 am CEST | Uwe Voelker, Site Head, Sterile Drug Product Manufacturing at Roche |BOOK FREE SEAT
- Adoption of strategic and systematic use of lean principles to improve operational efficiencies and cost competitiveness
- Systematic reduction of waste, complexity and variability,
- Reduction of order lead time,
- Higher employee satisfaction and engagement tackling the cultural challenges
- Achieving speed and reliability in the manufacturing value chain.
Presented by Uwe Voelker, Site Head, Sterile Drug Product Manufacturing at Roche
Uwe Voelker is currently the Site Head (GM) at Roche in Mannheim, leading Pharma Operations (Biologics DP site). He was previously in VP-roles in both Quality and Techn. Operations, local and global roles, a.o. Head of Global Quality Small Molecules, Site Head in a Biologics DP site in Switzerland.
Uwe is well versed in all aspects of Quality Management; Lean, Operational Excellence and Change management.