Pall Life Sciences
Pall Life Sciences develops, manufactures, sells and services products to customers that conduct research in the life sciences field, or in the production of therapeutic biologicals, drugs, vaccines and other biopharmaceuticals in-vitro diagnostic and healthcare markets.
Pall’s technologies are used from the earliest stages of new drug discovery and development to pilot and full-scale production; and then delivery of therapies for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Pall’s products and services help innovative drugs move faster to market and are used in laboratories, biotech applications, vaccine development, bioprocessing, fermentation, downstream processing, aseptic processing and sterile filling.
The Biopharmaceuticals group within Pall Life Sciences addresses the sub-market segments like biotechnology, vaccines, plasma, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and the formulation/filling. For each sub-market, Pall provides a broad range of advanced cell culture, filtration and separation solutions for each critical stage from drug development to production and provides validation services to assist drug manufacturers through the regulatory process and onto the market.
Lawrence D. Kingsley – Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Akhil Johri – Chief Financial Officer
Michael Egholm, Ph.D. – Chief Technology Officer
Yves Baratelli – President, Life Sciences
Ruby Chandy – President, Industrial
Eric Garnier – President, Pall Asia
Wolfgang Platz – President, Pall Europe
Roya Behnia – Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
Kenneth V. Camarco – Senior Vice President, Global Operations & Business Systems
Ken Frank – Senior Vice President, Pall Corporation; President, BioPharmaceuticals
Richard Jackson – Senior Vice President, Operations
R. Brent Jones – Vice President, Finance & Treasurer
H. Alex Kim – Senior Vice President, Business Development & Strategic Planning
Julie R. Taylor – Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Pall has certified ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) Standard manufacturing facilities worldwide. Our global manufacturing operations employ Lean Manufacturing and Six-Sigma principles, and internationally recognized quality systems, to produce products of exceptional quality and value. Pall’s OEM device manufacturing facilities utilize the most advanced sealing technologies, vision systems and robotics platforms to ensure optimum operational flexibility, fast response times and lot-to-lot consistency.
Pall’s consignment inventory and Kanban programs together with our global manufacturing and service networks are value-added resources that can significantly reduce your total cost of ownership.
Our biopharmaceutical products are supported by extensive protocols and technical reports, an industry-leading scientific and technical staff, and worldwide offices and distributors for easy ordering.
Please refer to the link here based on your location:
Pall Life Sciences products for the biopharmaceutical industry include:
- Bioreactor systems (XRS 20 Bioreactor System, Micro-24 MicroReactor System)
- Protein Analysis Platforms (Octet® Systems, BLItz™ system and Optim® 2 System)
- Single-use technologies with Pall Allegro™ systems incorporating biocontainers, sterile connectors, sterile and tangential flow filtration capsules, disposable depth filters and chromatography capsules
- Depth filter products in wide selection of formats
- Tangential flow filtration products and systems (Allegro™ TFF systems, Cadence™ Single-use TFF Modules, Cadence™ single-pass TFF systems, Microza* hollow fiber modules, Omega™ T-Series Membrane Cassettes)
- Chromatography sorbents, membrane devices, columns and systems (AcroPrep™ ScreenExpert Plates, Mustang® ion exchange membrane devices, Resolute® columns, HyperCel™ STAR AX Salt-Tolerant Anion Exchange Chromatography Sorbent, MEP, PPA and HEA HyperCel™ Mixed-Mode Chromatography Sorbent)
- Integrity test instrumentation (Palltronic® Flowstar IV Filter Integrity Test Instrument)
- Capsules, cartridges, and housings for prefiltration, sterile filtration, virus reduction, and mycoplasma reduction
- Quality control instrumentation (GeneDisc® Rapid Microbiology System, Pallchek™ Rapid Microbiology System)
Services and Capabilities
Pall Scientific and Laboratory Services (SLS) group is an international authority in the science of fluid management. Pall’s SLS was established more than 40 years ago and now employs several hundred scientists, engineers and technicians in state-of-the-art facilities in the Americas, Europe, Australia and Asia. Our scientists and engineers hold advanced degrees in a broad variety of disciplines, including: chemistry, microbiology, biochemistry, physics, engineering, and medical technology. Many are internationally recognized experts who investigate and solve complex problems involved with fluid management, such as: chromatographic purification, viral clearance, liquid or air filtration, microbiological process monitoring, tangential flow filtration and depth filtration.
Services and Capabilities include:
- Consulting on Pre-inspection Process Review, New Process Development, Process Optimization, Equipment Selection, New Product Development, Research Collaboration and Troubleshooting (premature filter or chromatography fouling, contaminant analysis, filter integrity testing, etc.)
- Training on Filter Sterilization Training – Best Practices, Filter Integrity Testing, Filter Validation and Regulatory Requirements, Chromatography Resin Packing and Handling, Tangential Flow Filtration Optimization, Single-use Systems Validation etc.
- Validation Services that includes Process Specific Filter Validation, Filter Compatability Assessment, Bacterial Viability / Flush Testing, Bacterial or Bacteriophage Retention Studies, Microbiological Challenges with Process Isolates, Extractables Studies, Leachables / Migrants Analyses and Endotoxin and Particulate Testing
- Instrumentation Services that include Instrument Qualification Services, Repair Services, Preventative Maintenance Agreements, Calibration Services, Instrument Training Courses, Technical Support Services, Service Contracts, Spare Parts, Documentation and Instrumentation Upgrades
Pall Filtration Pte Ltd.
1 Science Park Road, #05-09/15
East Wing, The Capricorn
Singapore Science Park II
Customer Service Hotline: +65 6388 8688
Phone: +65 6389 6500
Alternate Phone: +65 6388 8688
Fax: +65 6389 6501